DsgnWrks Instagram Importer Debug
Occasionaly users will have errors with the Instagram Importer if the Instagram API has a hiccup or their instagram photo library is too large. This plugin allows me to help them by adding some debug options to the plugin admin panel.
Latest version: Download DsgnWrks Instagram Importer Debug v0.1.6 [zip] Rating: [imp_rating]%
- Upload the
zzz-dsgnwrks-instagram-importer-debugdirectory to the
- Ensure the main plugin, DsgnWrks Instagram Importer is activated.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Visit the plugin settings page (
/wp-admin/tools.php?page=dsgnwrks-instagram-importer-settings) to enable debug options.
- Bug fix: was not properly deleting options when requested.
- Bug fix: Fix “Call to undefined method stdClass::get_option()” error.
- Updated: Plugin now requires version 1.3.7 of the DsgnWrks Instagram Importer to be installed.
- Bug fix: Update to work with new version of the instagram importer plugin.
- Updated: Plugin now requires version 1.3.6 of the DsgnWrks Instagram Importer to be installed.
- Bug fix: Remove deleta all filter before deactivating.
- Fixed: Admin notices hook name fixed.
- Updated: Added uinstall hook that deletes plugin option data when uninstalling plugin.
- Updated: Plugin now requires version 1.2.5 of the DsgnWrks Instagram Importer to be installed.
- Updated: Better error feedback.
- Updated: Plugin is automatically deactivated when using the “delete all settings and users” option.
- The beginning